Here we are, it’s the final full day of the Iceland adventure (4:30am departure from the hotel tomorrow).
Today’s been about reflection, final exploration of Reyjakvik and souviner shopping.
There’s a few things I’ve learnt about myself during this adventure which will impact my life when I’m home;
- I’m not very good at being a lonely traveller, I had a unpleasant experience in the first few days of being here in Iceland which made me feel very nervous to go anywhere.
- I am good at regaining my confidence back, today I was able to be independent again.
- I’ve eaten too much food, really shouldn’t eat for the sake of eating.
- I make home wherever I’m going to stay.
- I’m really not that fussed over earthquakes, although spending time in a country where they have daily earthquakes sound scary, the ones they have are tiny. Oh and I’m not fussed at the thought of a volcano eurpting, its nature, it does its thing.
- Finally I can get through the worse of back pain without taking painkillers. My chiropractor has helped but I’ve helped myself whilst out here and I am glad that I have been able to carry on!